Please fill in the form below and I will get back to you as soon as possible!
The Matchmaker Terms & Conditions
1. You must be Single and available to date.
2. An official form of personal identification is required at the profiling meeting, passport, drivers licence etc.
3. We have a success rate of over 80% (after three dates) in achieving relationship matches. However we can not guarantee success in meeting your perfect match in those three dates.
4. The Matchmaker guarantees the confidentiality of member’s profiles.
5. The Matchmaker carries out profiling and checks, but all responsibility for personal safety lies in the hands of you the member. We recommend you meet in a public place and always inform a friend or us of your plans.
6. It is your responsibility to inform The Matchmaker on how your date has gone and to request the next date to be set up if needed.
7. We need you to be committed to this, once the Matchmaker has started working on your behalf there is no refund.
8. The Matchmaker is not obliged to accept individuals into membership and it remains at The Matchmakers discretion to accept or deny same.
9. There is no time term in this agreement and the Matchmaker will continue to search for your perfect match, or, till your agreed number of dates are finished. It’s about finding Mr/s. Right, not Mr/s. Right Now!
10. If anyone is rude or unkind to the other person, or stands someone up on a date, The MatchMaker has the right to take that person off her books. The handling fee will be charged and number of dates will be taken into consideration. This is to encourage respect at all times.
11. All information you provided to the MatchMaker in your profile is 100% correct from the date the information is received. Any changes (Address etc ) should be forwarded to the Matchmaker asap. All information is Private & Confidential.