The Matchmaker Terms & Conditions
- You must be Single, available to date and committed knowing this could take a year or more.
- A min.of a year period applies to the four introductions package to your membership unless all dates have been used up at an earlier stage. You can however join up a second time if I feel I've suitable dates.
- An official form of personal identification is required at the profiling meeting, passport, drivers licence etc. If I know you this is not required.
- We have a success rate of over 80% in achieving relationship in the 4 dates. You can say no to the profiles received, if there is a valid reason. We can not guarantee success in meeting your perfect match in these four dates though there is an option to sign up again at a reduced price.
- The Matchmaker guarantees the confidentiality of member’s profiles (surname, contact details will not be forwarded to third parties unless by prior agreement). We ask that you reciprocate with any and all information passed to you. After you agree to be introduced, the ladies contact number will be passed to you to contact her, with her permission. This number is for you only. You then chat to your date to organise a suitable place to meet.
- The Matchmaker carries out profiling and checks but all responsibility for personal safety lies in the hands of you the member. We recommend you meet in a public place and always inform a friend or us of your plans.
- It is your responsibility to inform The Matchmaker on how your date has gone and give me feedback to get me closer if you require another date.
- TheMatchmaker.ie will endeavour to provide 4 successful introductions over the year period. We do not refund unless the Matchmaker deems there is a valid reason to do so. If a client delays for a valid dating, the matchmaking will allow more time.
- The Matchmaker is not obliged to accept individuals into membership and it remains at The Matchmakers discretion to accept or deny same.
- Unlike other Dating Agencies, as soon as you both agree to be introduced to your first date, The Matchmaker passes the gent the ladies number. If either party let the other down this is counted as a introduction for the party who failed to agree to meet.
- If anyone is rude or unkind to the other person, (or the matchmaker team) The MatchMaker has the right to take that person off her books. The handling fee will be charged and number of dates will be taken into consideration. This is to encourage respect at all times.
- All information you provided in your profile is 100% correct to the MatchMaker from the date the information is received. All information is Private & Confidential. If any information is incorrect, The Matchmaker has the right to cancel membership. This is to encourage honesty at all times.